How to Recover Data from Camelot Version 2.6-2.6.5
Into Your Camelot 3.7 Upgrade
3. Open your new Camelot 3 program (double-click on the new Camelot3 icon on your desktop, not the Camelot icon)
4. From the pull-down menu at the top, choose Tools>Import>Upgrade from Camelot 2.6.5.The 2.6.5 Import Dialog will show the default installation location of Camelot 2.6.5.
IMPORTANT: If you are not 100% sure that the shown location is correct for your 2.6.5 database file (named “Data.mdb” by default), then click No when it asks if the location is correct.
Browse for the correct location by clicking the small yellow folder to the right of the file path, then searching your computer. Remember, you are searching for the Camelot (NOT Camelot3) folder which also contains your old Database folder, which is where your old data file should be.
6. Once you find the location of your desired 2.6.5 data file, select it. The path to the selected file will now show in the field.
7. Click CONVERT!
8. After a few seconds, you should see files beginning to convert. Once you see this, you will also see an estimated time to completion. Let it work until it is done.
9. Once the conversion is successfully finished, log in by double-clicking the Camelot3 icon on your desktop (not the old Camelot icon, if any)
Login is case-sensitive
Camelot 3.7 Default User name: ADMIN
Camelot 3.7 Default Password: camelot
10. You will be able to see your cusotmer list in the Clients/Contacts area and your orders in the Quotes/Orders area of 3.7. Congratulations! Your recovery is complete!
* * * * * * *
Paid Option: “Done for You” Data Recovery Attempt Service
The Data Recovery Package does not come with support beyond this documentation and accompanying video. We do have a paid “Done for You” option.
This is where, with your permission, we make a remote connection to your computer and attempt to recover your data. A common fee for data recovery attempt services is $2,500 and up; we make this available as a paid option for $699 per database. We reserve the right to stop offering the service at any time without notice. Due to many factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee a favorable result; you may get no data recovered. Other terms apply.
Please understand that you are paying for our time to attempt your data recovery, and so the service is non-refundable once ordered. To request this service, please contact us via your Help Center account or firstname.lastname@example.org